Your search for "butterfly OR butterflies" found 182 results. Showing results 176 to 182.
- Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand from Volume 71, 1942
- The White-faced Storm Petrel or Takahi-kare-moana (Pelagodroma marina maoriana, Mathews) PART II. By L. E. R ichdale,, from Volume 73, 1943-44
- Studies on the New Zealand Amphipodan Fauna No. 14—The Genera Hyale and Allorchestes (Family Talitridae) By D. E. Hurley, from Volume 84, 1956-57
- A Check List of New Zealand Plant Galls (Zoocecidia) By K P. Lamb, Plant Diseases Division, Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Auckland, from Volume 88, 1960-61
- The Takahe (Notornis mantelli Owen, 1848): A General Survey By G R Williams,, from Volume 88, 1960-61
- Art. XXV.—Maori Eschatology: The Whare Potae (House of Mourning) and its Lore; being a Description of many Customs, Beliefs, Superstitions, Rites, &c., pertaining to Death and Burial among the Maori People, as also some Account of Native Belief in a Spiritual World. By Elsdon Best., from Volume 38, 1905
- Art. II.—A Monograph of the New Zealand Geometrina. By E. Meyrick, B.A., from Volume 16, 1883