Your search for "fossil OR fossils" found 960 results. Showing results 26 to 50.
- Art. LVI.—On the Foraminifera of the Tertiary Beds at Petane, near Napier. By A. Hamilton., from Volume 13, 1880
- Obituary. W. N. B., from Volume 74, 1944-45
- A Fossil Nothofagus (Nothofagoxylon?) from the Central Otago Coal-Measures. By W. P. Evans, M.A., Ph.D., from Volume 62, 1931-32
- Art. XXXVI.—List of Fossil Mollusca from Bluecliffs, South Canterbury. By M. C. Gudex M.A., B.Sc., from Volume 46, 1913
- Exhibit of Fossil Swordfish from Volume 24, 1891
- Stratigraphical Position of the Charteris Bay Sandstone. By R. Speight, M.A., M.Sc, F.G.S., F.N.Z.Inst., Curator, Canterbury Museum., from Volume 56, 1926
- Notes on New Zealand Cetacea, Recent and Fossil. Neobalœna marginata, Kogia breviceps, Orca gladiator, Balœnoptera and Kekenodon onamata. Hector, J., from Volume 13, 1880
- Art. XVIII.—The Tawhiti Series, East Cape District. By P. Marshall, M.A., D.Sc., F.G.S., F.N.Z.Inst., Hector and Hutton Medallist., from Volume 52, 1920
- Art. XCII.—On the relation between the Pareora and Ahuriri Formations. By Captain F. W.Hutton, Director of the Otago Museum., from Volume 9, 1876
- Upper Palaeozoic Plant Fossils from South Island, New Zealand By D. R. McQueen, New Zealand Geological Survey., from Volume 82, 1954-55
- List of Plates. from Volume 49, 1916
- Wanganui Philosophical Society. from Volume 51, 1919
- Art. LXXII.—On the Wanganui Tertiaries.[Read before the Wellington Philosophical Society, 8th August, 1874.] By C. W. Purnell., from Volume 7, 1874
Click here for search tips.