Your search for "glaci*" found 606 results. Showing results 101 to 125.
- Art. VIII.—The Geological History of Eastern Marlborough. By Professor James Park, F.G.S., F.N.Z.Inst., from Volume 53, 1921
- Mount Cook and its Glaciers. from Volume 23, 1890
- Intermontane Basins of Canterbury: Part 2. By R. Speight, M.A., M.Sc., F.G.S., F.N.Z.Inst., Curator, Canterbury Museum., from Volume 56, 1926
- Art. XLII.—Redcliff Gully, Rakaia River. By R. Speight, M.Sc., F.G.S., from Volume 45, 1912
- The Geology of the Region about Preservation and Chalky Inlets, South-west Fiordland, New Zealand. Part I. Historical Introduction, Summary of General Geology and Detailed Account of The Unfossiliferous Sediments, Igneous Rocks and Tectonics. By Professor W. N. Benson, University of Otago., from Volume 63, 1934
- The Scheelite Deposits at Glenorchy, New Zealand. By J. J. Reed, M.SC., F.G.S., Smeaton Research Scholar, Otago University., from Volume 75, 1945-46
- The Study of Quaternary Strand-Lines in New Zealand Maxwell Gage,, from Volume 81, 1953
- Evidences of Pleistocene Glaciation at Abbotsford, near Dunedin. By Professor James Park, F.G.S., F.N.Z.Inst., Dean of the Faculty of Mining at Otago University., from Volume 55, 1924
- Art. LX.—List of Papers on the Geology of New Zealand. By A. Hamilton., from Volume 35, 1902
- On the Chief Features of the Vegetation of the District between Maketu and Lake Taupo. from Volume 5, 1872
- Vegetation of Mount Peel, Canterbury, N.Z. Part 1.—The Forests and Shrublands. By H. H. Allan, M.A., D.Sc., F.L.S., from Volume 56, 1926
- Art. XII.—Tertiary Rocks near Hawera. By P. Marshall, M.A., D.Sc., F.N.Z.Inst., Hector and Hutton Medallist, and R. Murdoch., from Volume 53, 1921
- Art. XXI.—The Geological History of New Zealand. By Captain F. W. Hutton, F. R. S., from Volume 32, 1899
Click here for search tips.