Found 6 results. Showing results 1 to 6.
- Art. 49—The Solubility and Hydrolysis of Calcium Carbonate. By H. O. Askew, M.A., from Volume 54, 1923
- Chemical Fogs. By H. O. Askew,, from Volume 59, 1928
- OBITUARY Thomas Hill Easterfield (1866–1949) H. O. Askew, from Volume 78, 1950
- Section B—Chairman's Address Biology and the Trace Elements Dr.H. O. Askew, Cawthron Institute, Nelson., from Volume 82, 1954-55
- Estimation of Carbon by Wet Combustion. H. O. Askew, from Volume 58, 1928
- Note of the Solubility of Calcium Oxide in Sodium Hydroxide and Calcium Chloride By A. M. Wright, F.I.C., Chief Chemist, New Zealand Refrigerating Company Limited, and H. O. Askew, M.A., Ph.D., formerly Research Chemist, New Zealand Refrigerating Company Limited., from Volume 60, 1930