Found 6 results. Showing results 1 to 6.
- Art. XVI.—On the Destruction of Land by Shingle-bearing Rivers, and Suggestions for Protection and Prevention. By A. D. Dobson Provincial Engineer, Nelson., from Volume 4, 1871
- Art. LXII.—On the Traces of Ancient Glaciers in Nelson Province. By A. D. Dobson, C.E., from Volume 4, 1871
- Art. XLIX.—Notes on the Glacial Period. By A. D. Dobson, C.E., from Volume 6, 1873
- Art. VII.—On the Reclamation of Waste River Beds. By A. D. Dobson, F.G.S., from Volume 14, 1881
- Art. LV.—Description of a remarkable Dyke on the hills near Heathcote. Dobson, A. D., from Volume 13, 1880
- The so-called “Railroad” at Rakaia Gorge. By A. Dudley Dobson, M.N.Z.Soc.C.E., and R. Speight, M.A., M.Sc., F.G.S., F.N.Z.Inst., from Volume 55, 1924