Found 5 results. Showing results 1 to 5.
- Art. XLV. —Dates on which Introduced Birds have been liberated, or have appeared, in different Districts of New Zealand. By J.DrummondF.L.S., from Volume 39, 1906
- Art. XXV.—On Introduced Birds. By J. Drummond, F.L.S., from Volume 39, 1906
- Art. XLIV.—The Little Barrier Bird-sanctuary. By James Drummond, F.L.S., F.Z.S., from Volume 40, 1907
- Art. V.—Birds on Kapiti-Island. By James Drummond, F.L.S., F.Z.S., from Volume 41, 1908
- The Methods of Snaring Birds used by the Maoris, with Notes on a Bird known to the Maoris as “Tiaka.” By J. Drummond, F.L.S., F.Z.S. (Abstract), from Volume 44, 1911