Found 5 results. Showing results 1 to 5.
- Art. LIX.—The Effect on Temperature of Molecular Association and Dissociation. By S. Page., from Volume 38, 1905
- Art. XXXI.—An Apparent Relation between some of the Physical Properties of Solids. By S. Page, B.Sc., from Volume 42, 1909
- Art. XXXII.—A Possible Relation between Atmospheric Carbon-dioxide and Leaf-development. By S. Page, B.Sc., from Volume 42, 1909
- Art. XXXVIII.—Notes on an Artesian-well System at the Base of the Port Hills. By S. Page, with Analyses by E. B. R. Prideaux, B.A., from Volume 33, 1900
- Art. XXXVII.—Report on the Natural Features of the Arthur's Pass Tunnel. By a Committee of the Philosophical Institute of Canterbury: C. C. Farr, E. G. Hogg, S. Page, L. J. Wild, and F. W. Hilgendorf (Convener)., from Volume 51, 1919