Found 6 results. Showing results 1 to 6.
- Art. XLIX.—The Latent Heats of Fusion of the Elements and Compounds. By P. W. Robertson, Junior Scholar in the University of New Zealand., from Volume 34, 1901
- Art. LVII.—The Exhibition of a Maximum or Minimum in the Properties of certain Series of Organic Compounds. By P. W. Robertson, Sir George Grey Scholar, Victoria College., from Volume 35, 1902
- Art. LX. - The Distillation of the Fatty Acids for the Manufacture of Candles. By P. W. Robertson, B.A., Senior Scholar., from Volume 37, 1904
- Art. IX.—Some New Compounds of a Similar Nature to Antifebrine. By P. W. Robertson., from Volume 38, 1905
- Art. X.—The Detection and Estimation of the Alkaloids by means of their Double Sulphocyanides. By P. W. Robertson, M.A., Rhodes Scholar., from Volume 38, 1905
- Art. XLVIII.—The Vapour Densities of the Fatty Acids Robertson, P. W.Easterfield, T. H., from Volume 34, 1901