Donations.—1. By Mrs. Ponsonby, Nelson: A collection of shells from the Pacific Islands; several clubs and spears from the Pacific Islands.
2. By Mr. Chandler, Wangapeka: Specimen of fossil resin.
3. By Mr. Wastney, Wakapuaka: Curious crystals in basalt.
4. By Mr. Davis, late of the Sherry: Fine specimen of magnetite from Baton.
5. By Mr. F. Johnston: Black petrel (Majaqueus parkin-sonii)
6. By Mr. H. Farquhar: Specimens of New Zealand star fishes.
7. By Mr. R. I. Kingsley: (a) Fossils from Wangapeka and Sherry; (b) fac-simile reprints of the first and second letters of Christopher Columbus.