Eighth Meeting: 18th November, 1908.
E. V. Miller, Esq., President, in the chair.
Papers.—1. “Maori Forest Lore,” by Elsdon Best.
2. “Dumont D'U rville's Visit to Tolago Bay,” translated from the French by S. Percy Smith.
3. “Notice of the Discovery of a Species of Burmanniaceœ in New Zealand,” by T. F. Cheeseman.
4. “Description of a New Species of Epilobium,” by D. Petrie.
5. “Notes on Coleoptera from the Chatham, Islands,” by Major T. Broun.
6. “Revision of the New Zealand Cossonidœ,” by Major T. Broun.