Contents - Volume 57, 1927
All full-page illustrations (plates) in this volume can be seen in the Picture Gallery.
- New Zealand Institute.
- (title page)
- List of Plates.
Transactions Of The New Zealand Institute.
- The Present Taxonomic Status of the New Zealand Species of Hebe.
- Notes on New Zealand Floristic Botany, including Descriptions of New Species, &c. (No. 5)
- The Vegetation of Mount Peel, Canterbury, N.Z. Part 2.—The Grasslands and Other Herbaceous Communities.
- Botanical Notes, with Descriptions of New Species.
- Some Problems of Distribution of Indigenous Plants in New Zealand.
- The Pollination of New Zealand Flowers by Birds and Insects.
- A Reference List of New Zealand Marine Algae.
- Fourth Supplement to the Uredinales and Ustilaginales of New Zealand.
- Lycoperdaceae of New Zealand.
- Four Fungi on the Endemic Species of Rubus in New Zealand.
- The Geology of the Ruakokopatuna Valley, Southern Wairarapa.
- Notes on the Glaciation of Ruapehu.
- The Origin of Lake Waikaremoana.
- The Western Coast of the Firth of Thames.
- Igneous Rocks from Western Samoa.
- The Geology and Palaeontology of the Lower Waihao Basin, South Canterbury, New Zealand.
- New Trilobites from the Ordovician Beds of New Zealand.
- Occurrence of Pilchards and Sprats in New Zealand Seas.
- A Further Commentary on New Zealand Molluscan Systematics.
- Additions to the Recent Molluscan Fauna of New Zealand.—No. 2.
- New Specific Names for Austral Mollusca.
- The Genetic Relationships of Australasian Rissoids. Part 1. Descriptions of New Recent Genera and Species from New Zealand and Kermadec Islands.
- Variation of the Molluscan Genus Verconella with Descriptions of New Recent Species.
- On a Large Tonna and Two Other Gasteropods of Australian Origin.
- A New Genus and Three New Species of Coleoptera.
- The Veneridae of New Zealand.
- The Anatomy of Hemideina thoracica.
- Hemiptera Heteroptera from New Zealand.
- On the Nomenclature of New Zealand Homoptera.
- Notes on the New Zealand Wood-wasp Ophrynopus schauinslandi Ashmead.
- A List of the Lepidoptera of Deans's Bush, Riccarton, Canterbury.
- Descriptions of New Zealand Lepidoptera.
- N.Z. Lepidoptera: Notes and Descriptions.
- The Genitalia of the Mnesarchaeidae.
- The Genitalia of the Genus Gymnobathra (Oecophoridae: Lepidoptera).
- The Maxillae in the Lepidoptera.
- New Zealand Fungus Gnats (Diptera, Mycetophilidae)
- The Food Values of New Zealand Fish. Part 7: The Vitamin Content of the Tarakihi. (Chilodactylus macropterus.)
- Soil-survey of New Zealand.
- An Index of Industrial Share-prices in New Zealand.
- The Radio Activity of the Karapiti Blowhole.
- An Examination of the Radon and Iodine-Content of certain Christchurch Artesian and other Waters, with respect to the Incidence of Goitre.
- A Problem in Boiler Corrosion.
- An Improved Hydrogen Sulphide Generator.
- Popular Names of New Zealand Plants. Part 2.
New Zealand Institute,
- Minutes of Annual Meeting of The Board of Governors Held in Dunedin on the 28th January, 1926.
- Report of the Standing Committee for the Year ending 31st December, 1925.
- Tongariro National Park Board.
- Great Barrier Reef Committee.
- Publication Committee's Report.
- Honorary Treasurer's Report for the Year ending 31st December, 1925.
- New Zealand Institute.—Statement of Receipts and Expenditure for the Year Ending 31st December, 1925.
- New Zealand Institute.—Statement of Assets and Liabilities as at 31st December, 1925.
- New Zealand Institute.—Government Research Grants for Year ending 31st December, 1925.
- New Zealand Institute Trust Accounts.
- Report of the Research Grant Committee.
- Research Grant Report for the Year ending 31st December, 1925.
Minutes and Proceedings of the Third Science Congress of the New Zealand Institute.
- Proceedings of the New Zealand Institute, 1926.
- New Zealand Institute Act, 1908. 1908, No. 130.
- New Zealand Institute Amendment Act, 1920. 1920, No. 3.
- Board of Science and Art.
- Tongariro National Park Board.
- The Hutton Memorial Medal and Research Fund.
- Hector Memorial Research Fund.
- Hamilton Memorial Fund.
- The Carter Bequest.
- New Zealand Institute, 1926.
- General Index.
- Index of Authors.