Contents - Volume 61, 1930
All full-page illustrations (plates) in this volume can be seen in the Picture Gallery.
- (title page)
- New Zealand Institute.
- List of Plates.
Proceedings of the New Zealand Institute, 1930.
Transactions of the New Zealand Institute.
- Invalid Molluscan Names. No. 1.
- New Shells from New Zealand Tertiary Beds. Part 3.
- The Geology of the North-west Portion of Manukau County, Auckland.
- The New Zealand Double-crested Shags; With Description of a New Species.
- Atlantobellerophon, a New Gasteropod from the Rhaetic of New Zealand.
- Notes on New Zealand Mollusca. No. 5.
- The Lake Ellesmere Spit With Map, Sections and Photographs.
- Appendix on the Plant-covering of the Spit.
- The Metamorphic and Ultrabasic Rocks of the Lower Cascade Valley, South Westland.
- Yolk-sac Dropsy in Newly Hatched Trout.
Issued 23 August, 1930
- Observations on Muehlenbeckia Astoni and Its Seedlings.
- Additions to the Recent Molluscan Fauna of New Zealand. No. 3.
- Notes on Recent Papers dealing with the Mollusca of New Zealand.
- Revision of the New Zealand. Shells Referred to Fusinus.
- A Revision of New Zealand Ephemeroptera. Part 1.
- A Revision of New Zealand Ephemeroptera. Part 2.
- Carpellody in the Wheat Flower and Its Inheritance.
- Seventh Supplement to the Uredinales and Ustilaginales of New Zealand.
- The Lepidoptera of Mount Cook District, with Descriptions of New Species.
Issued 18 November, 1930
- A Lingulid from the Tertiary Rocks of the Waikato District.
- Fossil Leaves from the Waikato District. With a Description of the Coal Measure Series.
- On the New Zealand Lamprey, Geotria australis, Gray. Part 2.—On the Mid-gut Diverticula, the Bile-duct, and the Problem of the Pancreas in the Ammocoetes Stage.
- Raised Beaches and other features of the South-east Coast of the North Island of New Zealand.
- Physiographic Features of the Lower Cascade Valley and the Cascade Plateau, South Westland.
- New Species of New Zealand Mollusca from Shallow-water Dredgings. Part 2.
- New Tertiary Mollusca from New Zealand. No. 1.
- List of Lepidoptera of Whangarei.
- General Index.