Contents - Volume 62, 1931-32
All full-page illustrations (plates) in this volume can be seen in the Picture Gallery.
- (title page)
- New Zealand Institute.
- List of Plates.
- Proceedings of the New Zealand Institute 1931
Transations of the New Zealand Institute.
- On Turbo postulatus Bartrum: Does it indicate a Pliocene Connection with Australia?
- On Austrosassia, Austroharpa, and Austrolithes, New Genera; with some Remarks on the Gasteropod Protoconch.
- On the Occurrence of Strebloceras in New Zealand.
- A Second Species of Planorbis from New Zealand.
- Notes and Descriptions of New Zealand Lepidoptera.
- Geology of the Papakura-Hunua District, Franklin County, Auckland.
- Chemical Determinations of Lime Requirements and their Correlation with Field Response.
- Three New Tertiary Gastropods.
- South Island Mosses Recently Found in the North Island.
- A Note on the Life History of Diplodon lutulentus Could.
- New Species of New Zealand Lepidoptera.
- A Fossil Nothofagus (Nothofagoxylon?) from the Central Otago Coal-Measures.
- Traces of a Lepidopterous Insect from the Middle Waikato Coal-Measures.
- Contemporaneous Faults in the Coal-Measures of the Waikato District.
- Sclerodermaceae of New Zealand.
- On the New Zealand Lamprey, Geotria australis Gray. Part III. The Loss of the Mid-gut Diverticula of the Ammocoetes Stage at Metamorphosis.
- Report on a Collection of Fresh-water Cyclopidae from New Zealand.
- The New Zealand Species of Gigartina. Part II (Foliose Forms).
- Description of Tertiary Brachiopoda from New Zealand. Part 1.
- The Tertiaries at the Hurunui Mouth.
- Obituary Notices Mr Alfred Philpott, F.E.S.
- Joseph Crosby-Smith, 1853–1930.
- Harry Carse, 1857–1930.
- Elsdon Best, F.N.Z.Inst.
- New Tertiary Mollusca from New Zealand. No. 2.
- The Recent Marginellidæ of New Zealand, with Descriptions of Some New Species.
- Tinguaites and Camptonites from the Vicinity of Haast Pass.
- An Ecological Study of the Vegetation of the Cromwell District, with Special Reference to Root Habit.
- General Index.