Contents - Volume 65, 1936
All full-page illustrations (plates) in this volume can be seen in the Picture Gallery.
- Royal Society of New Zealand.
- List of Plates.
- (title page)
- Additions to the Alien Flora of New Zealand
- Plagianthus divaricatus at a High Elevation
- The Hatching and Early Instars of Stenoperla prasina Newman
- The Genus Erato in the Tertiary of New Zealand
- New Eocene Mollusca from New Zealand
- New Tertiary Mollusca from New Zealand—No. 3
- The Small-leaved Species of the Genus Pittosporum occurring in New Zealand with descriptions of New Forms.
- Notes on the Genus Coelostomidia, with Descriptions of One Species and Table for Identification
- Some Foraminifera from the Awamoan of the Medway River District, Awatere, Marlborough, New Zealand.
- Notes on the Biology of Lake Taupo.
- Metamorphic Rocks and Albite-Rich Igneous Rocks from Jurassic Conglomerates at Kawhia.
- The Geology of the Region about Preservation and Chalky Inlets, South-west Fiordland, N.Z. Part III.—Petrology.
- Breeding Experiments with Alucita monospilalis and A. monospilalis var. lycosema, Fam. Pterophoridae, Lepidoptera.
- Notes on some Colour-Mutations of Certain Lepidopterous Species, with Remarks on the Preference of Like for Like as Affecting the Breeding of such Mutations.
- Species of Celmisia Indigenous to Marlborough, with Descriptions of New Species and Varieties.
- Geological Investigation of the Nephrites, Serpentines, and Related “Greenstones” used by the Maoris of Otago and South Canterbury.
- New Zealand Greenstone
- Notes on New Zealand Floristic Botany, including Descriptions of New Species, Etc. (No. 6).
- A Reptilian Jaw from Kakanui, South Island, New Zealand
- The Teeth of an Extinct Whale, Microcetus hectori n. sp.
- The Geology of the Regions Adjacent to Preservation and Chalky Inlets, Fiordland, New Zealand Part IV. Stratigraphy and Palaeontology of the Fossiliferous Ordovician Rocks.
- Some New Genera of the Myalinidae and Pteriidae of New Zealand
- Description of Two New Species of New Zealand Lepidoptera
- The Geology of Gebbies Pass, Banks Peninsula.
- Metamorphism of the Te Anau Series in the Region North-west of Lake Wakatipu
- Descriptions of New Species of New Zealand Hepatics
- The Ordovician Graptolites of North-west Nelson, N.Z., Second Paper; with Notes on other Ordovician Fossils
- New Records of the Genus Lingula (Brachiopoda) from Tertiary Strata in New Zealand
- Geology of Bombay-Happy Valley Area, Franklin County, Auckland
- Metamorphic Zones in North-west Otago
- The Mechanism of Leaf-Fall in Certain New Zealand Trees