Contents - Volume 67, 1938
All full-page illustrations (plates) in this volume can be seen in the Picture Gallery.
- New Zealand Beetles and Their Larvae
- (title page)
- Royal Society of New Zealand.
- List of Plates
- Fossil Cetacea of New Zealand II.—On Lophocephalus, a New Genus of Zeuglodont Cetacea
- Fossil Cetacea of New Zealand III.—The Skull and other Parts of the Skeleton of of Prosqualodon hamiltoni n.sp.
- Fossil Cetacea of New Zealand IV.—Notes on Some of the Bones of Kekenodon onamata Hector
- The Tertiary Sequence in North-Eastern Marlborough, New Zealand
- The Structure of North-eastern Marlborough, New Zealand
- A Review of the Tertiary and Recent Neozelanic Pyramidellid Molluscs No. 2—The Genus Chemnitzia
- Tertiary Foraminifera from near Bombay, Franklin. County, Auckland, New Zealand
- A Starfish of the Genus Asterodiscus new to New Zealand
- Marine Fishes new to New Zealand; including the Description of a new species of Halieutaea
- The Metamorphic and Plutonic Rocks of Lake Manapouri, Fiordland, New Zealand—Part 1
- The Mould Fungi of New Zealand. I.—The Genus Penicillium.
- Check List of the Cecidomyidae of New Zealand
- Note on the Density and Pressure Inside the Earth
- The Lower Waipara Gorge.
- Observations on the Pollination of New Zealand Flowering Plants
- Ovule Anatomy and Development and Embryogeny in Phyllocladus alpinus (Hook.) and in P. glaucus (Carr).
- Review of the Tertiary and Recent Neozelanic Pyramidellid Molluscs. No. 3—Further Turbonillid Genera.
- An Intrusion of Norite and Its Accompanying Contact Metamorphism at Bluff, New Zealand
- Recent Researches in Astelia B. and S.
- The Metamorphic and Plutonic Rocks of Lake Manapouri, Fiordland, New Zealand—Part II
- Interesting Xenoliths from Whangarei Heads, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Appendix. Whangarei Heads Xenoliths and Their Comparison with Rocks of Southern New Zealand.
- Notes on the Genus Leucaspis, with Descriptions of Thirteen New Zealand Species and Re-description of Eight Foreign Species.
- Review of the Tertiary and Recent Neozelanic Pyramidellid Molluscs. No. 4—The Syrnolid Genera.
- New Curculionidae (Col.) from New Zealand.
- Remarks on the Brown Trout Stock in Lake Ellesmere
- Descriptions and Notes on Some New Zealand Collembola.
- A New Fly, Diptera Anthomyidae, from New Zealand.
- The Structural characters of New Zealand Rainbow Trout.
- Note of the Occurrence of Radiolarian Limestone Among the Older Rocks of South-eastern Otago.
- Intertidal Communities of the Poor Knights Islands, New Zealand.
- The Gasteromycetes of Australasia, XVIII.
- Note on a New Species of New Zealand Champia.
- Notes on the Indigenous Flora of Marlborough (New Zealand) with Special Reference to Plant Distribution
- New Species of New Zealand Lepidoptera.
- The Dunedin Sub-district of the South Otago Botanical District
- Petrofabric Investigations of Otago Schists No. 1—Quartz and Mica Fabrics of Three Schists from Patearoa.
- An Iodine Survey of New Zealand Live Stock. Part IV. Sheep of the Marlborough, Nelson and Westland Districts and Review of the South Island.
- Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Presidential Address
- The Royal Society of New Zealand, 1937–8
- Officers for the Year 1937–38.
- Former Manager and Editor
- Past Presidents.
- Honorary Members.
- Fellows of the Royal Society of New Zealand.
- General Index
- Index of Authors.