Contents - Volume 68, 1938-39
All full-page illustrations (plates) in this volume can be seen in the Picture Gallery.
- (title page)
- Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Royal Society of New Zealand
- Corrigenda Trans. Roy, Soc, N.Z., Vol., 67, 1937.
- Instructions to Authors of Papers
- Fruit Characters in the F2 of a Coprosma Cross.
- The Plumages of Nesonetta aucklandica Gray.
- Descriptions of New Species of New Zealand Hepatics, II
- A Brief Note on the Spinal Nerves of the Red Cod (Physiculus bachus.)
- Notes on the Breeding Habits and the Early Development of Dolichoglossus otagoensis Benham.
- A Review of the Tertiary and Recent Neozelanic Pyramidellid Molluscs. No. 5—The Eulimellid Genera.
- Notocallista and Its Allies.
- The Dykes of the Summit Road, Lyttelton.
- The Supposed Flightless Duck from Campbell Island.
- “Eclipse Plumage,” possibly a Universal Factor in the Sequence of Moult in Ducks.
- Further Observations on Moult in the Duck Family.
- Petrofabric Investigations of Otago Schists. No. 2—Three Quartz-Albite-Sericite-Schists from Waipori.
- The Metamorphic and Plutonic Rocks of Lake Manapouri, Fiordland, New Zealand—Part III.
- Edward Meyrick, B.A., F.R.S., 1854–1938.
- Morainic Deposits of the Waimakariri Valley.
- The Calyptrate Diptera of New Zealand, Parts VIII and IX.
- An Outline of the Vegetation and Flora of the Tararua Mountains.
- A Systematic Classification of Pseudococcus and Some Related Genera—Part I.
- A New Genus of Collembola in New Zealand and the Genus Lepidosira.
- Tertiary Molluscan Faunules from the Waitemata Beds.
- The Ill-conditioned Trout Present in the Lower Selwyn During the Spring of 1932.
- A Phase Rule Study of the System: Na2O-V2O5-H2O.
- Fishes of Otago Harbour and Adjacent Seas with Additions to Previous Records.
- Food of the Fishes of Otago Harbour and Adjacent Sea.
- The Development of the Antheridium, Archegonium, and Sporogonium of Cyathophorum bulbosum (Hedw.) C. M.
- Remarks on X Leucoraoulia.
- Maccoyella and Aucellina in the Taitai Series.
- The Molluscan Faunule at Pakaurangi Point, Kaipara—No. 1.
- New Zealand Foraminifera: Key Species in Stratigraphy—No. 1.
- New Zealand Foraminifera: The Occurrence of Rzehakina, Hantkenina, Rotaliatina, and Zeauvigerina.
- The Relation Between the Major Islands of New Zealand (with a Bibliography).
- Hornblende-gneisses, Marbles and Associated Rocks from Doubtful Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- The Significance of Tourmaline in the Otago Schists.
Proceedings of The Royal Society of New Zealand
- Presidential Address
- Visit of Professor Dr. Karl Skottsberg
- List of Awards.
- The Royal Society of New Zealand, Council for 1938–39.
- Officers for the Year 1938–39.
- Former Manager and Editor (Under the New Zealand Institute Act, 1867.) 1867–1903.—Sir James Hector, M.D., K.C.M.G., F.R.S.
- Honorary Members.
- Former Honorary Members.
- Fellows of the Royal Society of New Zealand.
- General Index.
- Index of Authors